FULL SHOW NOTES
• History between Linda.com and LinkedIn Learning
• Vision for the future of LinkedIn Learning
• LinkedIn Learning Training content available for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community
• New offerings on LinkedIn Learning
• Best ways to get access to LinkedIn learning
• How LinkedIn Learning may grow and develop across the Dynamics ecosystem?
• LinkedIn Learning certifications and availability on profile
• Changes in the way people are learning and acquiring skills
• Development of ‘online learning'
• Microlearning Trends
• Windows Insider Podcast – http://windowsinsider.mpsn.libsynpro.com/
• James Bonding Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/james-bonding/id695880236?mt=2
• Ready Player One Book
• LinkedIn Learning – https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
• Microsoft Action pack – https://partner.microsoft.com/en-hk/membership/action-pack
• Calm Meditation App – https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/calm/id571800810?mt=8
• Headspace – https://www.headspace.com/
• Razer Gaming Keyboard – https://www2.razer.com/au-en/gaming-keyboards-keypads
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/nz365guy)
Doug Winnie is a principal staff author and technology education evangelist at LinkedIn, focusing on computer science, beginner programming topics, and related technology fields. At LinkedIn, Lynda.com, Adobe, and numerous other companies, Doug has worked to help developers and designers through education, product management, and interactive development.
Doug has been nominated twice for Webby Awards for interactive projects for Industrial Light and Magic and has written multiple publications to teach beginners how to code. When Doug isn't teaching programming and technology, he is an avid gamer, app developer, and weightlifter and plays hockey and lacrosse. Doug lives in San Francisco, California.