Microsoft Business Applications MVP
FULL SHOW NOTES
• Living and growing up in Ontario, moving to Toronto
• Food, entertainment, curling
• Journey to becoming a business apps MVP
• Splitting time between business, consulting and coaching
• Mashup between where Microsoft is going with the Power platform and where the old xRM story play into helping ISVs
• Microsoft for Startups – what's involved, requirements for entry, etc., and benchmarks for developers who want to work on the Power platform
• Advice to startups — experience, strategy, engaging with Microsoft, support model, ability to take multi-currencies in the world
• Types of business models recommended for ISVs
• Playing in the international space as an ISV
• Community involvements and advice to MVPs
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/nz365guy)
Rick McCutheon has been involved with the CRM industry for over 20 years as a Senior Executive, Reseller, Board Member, Educator, Consultant and Professional Speaker. He is a Dynamics 365 MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and holds the prestigious Certified Sales Professional Designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
Rick currently leads a CRM and Sales Coaching Practice with expertise in Process Design, Social Selling, Gamification and Marketing Automation. He is one of the few professional speakers and workshop leaders who can draw on their personal experience, having worked directly on hundreds of CRM and Sales Force Automation initiates. Please go to www.fullcontactselling.com for information on his programs.