Microsoft Business Applications MVP
FULL SHOW NOTES
• Moving from Indiana and loving life in Denver
• Professional journey and becoming a Microsoft MVP
• Experiences after being awarded an MVP
• Insights on Dynamics 365 branding and name changes over the years
• Thoughts on other finance packages (Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics GP)
• Customer confusion on Finance and Operations and CRM
• Experience and thoughts on Dynamics 365 for Talent, minimum implementation, stages of implementation to a more enterprise type implementation
• Linkedin integration in Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Being a Microsoft Certified Trainer
• Loving her dogs and wanting to have a Mein Coon
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/nz365guy)
Rachel Profitt is the Director and creator of RSM Technology Academy (previously Junction Academy). She has more than 14 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics products going all the way back to version 2.5.
Rachel is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and holds more than 35 certifications. She is very passionate about training and delivering top quality training experiences, content, and planning services.